Blog Archive

Pulse

Pulse is one of the oldest & highly used application on Android mobiles. The latest one has got beautiful looks and is fast. Added with a lot of features to read the news, add blogs/feeds, multiple pages.. In short very customizable.


Pulse News is a beautiful app that takes your favorite websites and transforms them into a colorful and interactive mosaic. Tap on an article to see a clean and elegant view of the news story. Save stories for reading later across all platforms or sync them with Instapaper, Read it Later and Evernote. Sharing a story via Facebook, Twitter and email is as easy as two taps.



I added my blog Android Bubble and look how sexy it looks. I love my blog even more now :P I am able to share my posts directly to emails and social networks from this app.


Add multiple ages to separate your news channels, feeds, blogs, websites etc.


 Add what you would like to read from the showcase provided by the app. Loads of sites to select from.


Install Pulse on your device - Click Here

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts